In 2018, the urbanized area added the following on-street bike infrastructure:
- Green Street bike lanes, MCORE project (from east of Third Street to east of First Street and from east of Lincoln Avenue to Wright Street)
- Green Street sharrows, MCORE project (from east of First Street to Neil Street)
- Pennsylvania Avenue sharrows (from Fourth Street to the east Champaign city limit/east of Sixth Street)
- Wright Street sharrows, MCORE project (from Wright Street to Second Street)
- Windsor Road bike lanes (from Duncan Avenue to Briar Hill Drive)
- Wright Street bike lanes, MCORE project (from Springfield Avenue to north of White Street)
M-CORE projects contributed to nearly three-quarters of on-street bike infrastructure completed during 2018. MCORE project 4 and MCORE 5 are still under construction. The total mileage of bike facilities has increased by 16.0 percent in the Champaign-Urbana Urbanized Area from 103.7 miles in 2015 to 120.3 miles in 2018. There has been a 20 percent (5.8 miles) increase of on-street bikeways (bike lanes, shared lane markings, sharrows, shared bike/parking lanes) since 2015, as shown in the table and chart below.